Ambros Schmelzer & Sohn GmbH & Co KG was founded in 1913 and is part of the market leading producer of ventilation system, pipe- and storage systems. The company is already in fourth generation of the Schmelzer family with its headquarters in north Bavarian Waldershof, about 120 km north-eastern of Nuremberg. Schmelzer deliveres agricultural components in more than 20 countries and is marketand innovation leader in storage ventilation system. Since 1992, the company has established its first foreign production site in Chodova Plana (Czech Republic). The company engages actual about 200 employees in Germany and abroad. Along with Romania, Slovenia, Latvia and Ukraine there is also a representative office in Voronezh, Russia.
Piping: pipes, segments, moulded parts, valves (2-way, 3-way), grain brake, connectors, helix pipes ventilation Systems: grain Ventilation spear "AirWhisper", "Air-Whisper Max", grain Lance "Air-Lance" "Air-Pillar" telescope ventilation pipe half rounded channels ventilators "Air-Jet LC" and "Air-Jet ASAJg" dam wall silo, module wall silo, doors, hopper foundation 60°.
Half round channels and accessories for a fast and gentle Ventilation of grain, potatoes and onions.
• available in different sizes
• galvanised design
• available in different types
• sturdy construction
• easy use
• flexible solution
• including cable for retracting
• also suitable for rapeseed
• easy to lay out the telescopic pipe on the floor
• far connection d=300
• air outlet area across the entire length 22%
• easy to retract the pipe, partially or completely due to the internal steel rope - can be used in grain deepth of up to 5 m - modular System allow extensions to be fitted at any time - from l=22m also available with a d=400 connection
The Schmelzer Silo-Manager allows you to montior your grain storage continously and control the ventilation